5 Absolutely TOP TUNED Ways To Generate Your Own Burning Hot Leads!
Your business can’t survive more than a few weeks without a good supply of red hot leads. Leads are people who show an interest in what you sell. When you have a continuing, constantly replenished supply of great hot leads, you can make sales every week, every day, even every hour.
The problem comes with getting leads. Most people start out selling to friends and family. Those leads run out after a few weeks. That’s when most businesses start to look more difficult than the owner originally thought. That’s when most people give up.
But NOT YOU!
I’m going to give you some of the BEST ways to get your own supply of great hot leads. These people will be wanting, asking for, and even begging for what you sell.
1. Buy leads from companies that specialize in them. This can be expensive. But if you’re short on time and are pretty certain your business will be making money soon, buying leads is a good way to go.
Some companies sell opt-in email addresses. These are proven lists of people who have asked to receive information on businesses like yours. Response can be good, but don’t expect to be bowled over. Work opt-in leads on a regular basis and you will see results.
2. Are you selling something other businesses want to buy? Rent or buy mailing lists from the Chamber of Commerce in your city. Send those businesses your sales letter. Good old fashioned printed letters with a first class stamp work very well these days. Postcards are cheaper and can work even better.
3. Put up a series of niche websites and pull in leads through SEO and PPC. If you’re new to this it may look I just said something in pig Latin.
What I mean is this: Put up simple one-page websites that can attract search engine attention. Also buy pay-per-click ads (Google AdWords is the most popular example) and use them to drive interested traffic to your sites. People can enter their name and email address to receive more information.
This method is the basis for many of the leads services on the Net. There is no reason why you can’t use this strategy for yourself.
4. Write one page articles and send them to email newsletters, websites, blogs, and other appropriate social media. The Internet needs a constant flow of content. You can supply that information by writing about something you know. You do not have to be a great writer, just write down a page of instructions.
Include your name, businesses name, what you sell, website, and contact info at the bottom of the article.
5. Send a press release to radio, TV, newspapers, magazines, search engines, news sites, and blogs. News and information media are in constant need of content. Your press release can be seen by many thousands of people who will go to your website or call your office and want more information.
Finally, there are new cutting-edge systems that attract interested people, inform them about your product, sell them on the idea of buying from you, and even complete the sale for you. This works particularly well for digital products and information.
Keep your supply of hot leads flowing. Your sales will build and your future will be bright.
To Your Success!
Online Business Mentor